What an brilliant way to end the year!!
Huge well done to all dancers and massive thank you to Donna Curry for a fantastic ‘Trophy Day’
Our Cookie’s certainly went out with a bang!
Special mention to our Anya Houlsby, first time out as an U/8 slow starter and won!! Kyra Houlsby on your double win as U/12 Prem Solo/Slow and winning “Tops of Solo” Ria Burns our little U/6 Solo & Slow Starter firecracker winning both sections, Ellie Moulding winning her slow as U/14 Intermediate.
Huge well done to Grace performing her slow spot for the first time!
- Lucy Connor – u/10 Starter Solo – 2nd, U/10 Starter Slow – 5th
- Holly Gilmour – U/12 Intermediate Slow – 4th
- Kyra Houlsby – U/12 Premier Champs Solo – 1st **TOPS OF** U/12 Premier Champ – Slow – 1st
- Anya Houlsby U/8 Starter Slow – 1st
- Ella Mae Brown – U/4 Beginner Solo – 2nd, U/4 Beginner Slow – 3rd
- Ava Dutton – U/6 Beginner Solo – 5th, U/6 Beginner Slow – 4th
- Grace Costell0 – U/10 Intermediate Solo – 2nd, U/10 Champ Slow – 1st
- Jocelyn Crosby – U/10 Intermediate Solo – 3rd
- Mollie Box – U/10 Beginner Solo – 5th, U/10 Starter Slow – 4th
- Zoe Brown – U/12 Starter Solo – 3rd, U/12 Starter Slow – 2nd
- Ellie Moulding – U/14 Champ Solo – 2nd, u/14 Intermediate Solo – 1st
- Ella Callaghan – U/14 Champ Solo – 3rd
- Courtney Parker – Youth Intermediate Solo – 3rd, Youth Intermediate Slow – 1st
- Ruby Armour – U/12 Starter Solo – 6th, U/12 Champ Slow – 5th
- Sophia Robe – U/8 Intermediate Slow- 3rd
- Ria Burns – U/6 Starter Solo – 1st, U/6 Starter Slow – 1st
- Pairs- Holly and Ruby – U/12 Intermediate – 2nd
Now for some well earned rest :)) you have all worked extremely hard this year and achieved so much.
We are all very proud of you, excited to see what 2018 brings!
Lots of love from Sarah, Aysha, Ruby and your SHCSOD Family xxx