Congratulations to all dancers who competed at Donna Curry’s ‘Independent Trophy Day’
I couldn’t make this competition but OMG I was blown away with all the messages that I received from fellow professionals about my dancers, I am so grateful for your kind words, I am very proud of all of my Cookies and it was lovely to read your comments.
You all danced amazing…. special mention to those that just missed out on the finals, Ellie, Mia and Holly, brush it off girls….bring on that Cookie fighting spirit, also no final for our Lucy who went home poorly.
- Nari Harling – 6th U/10 Starter Solo
- Jocelyn Crosby – 5th U/10 Intermediate Slow
- Zoe Brown – 4th U/12 Starter Solo
- Kyra Houlsby – 1st U/12 Prem Champ Solo & Slow
- Ella Callaghan – 3rd U/14 Champ Solo & 5th U/14 Champ Slow
- Sophia Robe – 2nd U/10 Starter Solo, 6th U/10 Starter Slow
- Ruby Armour – 7th U/14 Intermediate Slow
- Lacey Forth – 1st U/6 Beginner Solo, 5th U/6 Starter Slow
- Abbey Leigh Forth – 2nd U/10 Champ Solo & U/10 Prem Champ Slow
- Ruby Armour & Holly Gilmore – 3rd U/14 Intermediate Pairs
We have had a long run of competitions these past few months…huge well done to you all, you are proving that your stamina is certainly up to it, through your dedication/
Well done to all dancers!
Lots of love from Sarah, Ruby, Aysha and your SHCSOD Family xxx