Wow!! Thats it….over and out!! Our last competition of 2018,! BOOOOOM!! What great results and dancing to finish on. I couldn’t be prouder of you all, your dancing was on point and your support for each other … **Simply The Best**
Thank you Donna Curry, my Cookies had a great day, full of festive spirit!
We had some amazing results, and all dancers reaching a final, special mention to our Cori, her first time on the floor after her 3 month ban, huge well done!
- Abbey Leigh Forth – U10 Champ Solo WINNER, U10 Prem Slow WINNER
- Lacey Forth – U6 Starter Solo 2nd, U6 Inter Slow WINNER
- Katie Robson – U/12 Intermediate – Semis in Solo and Slow 7th
- Zoe Brown – U12 Intermediate Solo Semi finalist, U/12 Starter Slow 7th
- Effie Thompson – U/10 Intermediate Solo – 4th
- Alana Clifford – U/8 Starter Solo WINNER, U/8 Starter Slow 2nd
- Emma Bryden – U/12 Beginner Solo Quarter Finalist, Slow 6th
- Scarlett Hesllop – U/8 Beginner Solo 3rd, Slow 6th
- Ria Burns – U/8 Intermediate Solo WINNER, U/8 Slow Champ WINNER
- Jocelyn Crosby – U/12 Starter Slow 5th
- Amelia Houlsby – U/6 Starter Solo WINNER, U/6 Starter Slow WINNER
- Anya Houlsby – U/10 Starter Solo WINNER, Slow 5th
- Kyra Houlsby – U/12 Prem Solo WINNER, Slow WINNER
- Maya Heslop – U/8 Beginner Solo 5th, Slow Semifinalist
- Cori Gray – U/14 Beginner Solo 4th, Slow 3rd
- Abi Lea Kinson – U/10 Intermediate Slow 4th
- Savannah Thornton – U/12 Intermediate Solo 4th, U/12 Champ 3rd
- Nari Harling – U/10 Intermediate Solo 5th, U/10 Starter Slow 2nd
- U/8 Beginner Pairs – Ria Burns & Lacey Forth WINNERS
- Parent & Child – Sam Robson & Alana Clifford – 3rd
Now for a Christmas break from comps, but I know those of you who are hungry for results in 2019, you will still be none stop training from home!!
Massive well done to all of you, we are so proud!
Lots of love from Sarah, Ruby and your SHCSOD Family xxx