WOW!! Jason Steele’s Trophy Day was amazing, my Cookie’s were just aweome!
Huge well done to Jason & Zoe, we had a fantastic day, the standard was through the roof and the atmosphere was brilliant!
Huge well done to our dancer’s you all had a boat load of fire in your bellies….proud of all of you
- Kyra Houlsby – U/12 Premier Champ Solo & Slow Winner
- Alisha Mclean – U/14 Champ Solo & Slow Winner – Best of Solo Winner
- Abbey Burns – Youth Prem Champ Solo & Slow Winner – Best of Solo & Slow Winner
- Evie Robertson – U/6 Beginner Semi Finalist Solo & Slow
- Amelia Houlsby – U/6 Starter Solo – 4th Beginner Slow Winner
- Zoe Brown – U/12 intermediate Solo – Semi Finalist, Starter Slow – 5th
- Scarlet Heslop – U/8 Beginner Solo Semi Finalist, Beginner Slow- 3rd
- Lucia Thompson – U/4 Beginner Solo – 4th, U/4 Beginner Slow – 6th
- Maya Heslop – U/6 Beginner Solo Winner U/6 Beginner Slow Semi Finalist
- Ria Burns – U/8 Intermediate Solo Winner, U/6 Intermediate Slow Winner
- Alana Clifford – U/8 Starter Solo Semi Finalist, U/6 Starter Slow – 6th
- Ava Dutton – U/6 Starter Solo – 5th, U/6 Starter Slow – 5th
- Abbey Leigh Forth – U/10 Champ Solo – Winner, U/10 Prem Champ Slow – 2nd
- Lacey Forth U/6 Starter Solo – 3rd U/6 Intermediate Slow – 3rd
- Lucy Connor – U/12 Starter Solo & Slow Semi Finalist
- Lucy Connor & Zoe Brown – 1st U/12 Beginners, first time competing – Winners
- Our AMAZING – Parent Freestyle Winner – Rachael Payne and Runner Up – Kayla Cameron
Our highlight of the day had to be our parent’s freestyle! Our Rachael and Kayla had the best spots of the day for sure! Loved seeing you both rock out the moves..you both still got it!
Great dancing from everyone, felt like I beamed all day…. keep up the hard work girls it certainly pays off!
Lots of love from Sarah, Ruby, Aysha and your SHCSOD Family xxx