What a FANTASTIC ROAD TRIP!
The Merseyside Championships did not disappoint! Our Cookies danced amazing and the standard was through the roof! Huge well done to Jason Steele and Zoe Sutcliffe for sponsoring the day. It will certainly be one to remember!
Special mention to Nari and Mia Harling, their first competition out as a ‘Cookie’ and they certainly gave it their all! Huge well done to the both of you. Also to our little U/6 Ria Burns who competed with the bigger girls in U/8’s got to the final and in the top 3! Also to our Abbey Burns who won ‘Tops of Prem Solo’ 🙂 I would also like HIGH FIVE our Alisha, first time in U/14 Champs and winning 🙂 Fantastic achievement!
Double HIGH FIVE to our little diamond Ella Mae for her win as U/4 Beginner 🙂
- Zoe Brown – 3rd U/12 Starter Solo, 4th U/12 Starter Slow
- Katie Robson – Semi’s in U/12 Intermediate Solo
- Lacey Forth – 2nd U/6 Beginner – 4th U/6 Starter Slow
- Abbey Leigh Forth – 4th U/10 Champ Solo, 4th U/10 Premier Champ
- Savannah Thornton – Semi’s in U/12 Intermediate Solo
- Alisha Mclean – 1st U/14 Champ Solo, 2nd U/14 Champ Slow
- Anya Houlsby – 2nd U/8 Starter Slow
- Amelia Houlsby – Semi’s in U/6 Solo
- Ellie Moulding – Semi’s in U/14 Champ Solo
- Sian Carrick – 5th U/16 Starter Solo, 6th U/16 Starter Slow
- Ella Callaghan – 4th U/14 Champ Solo
- Lucy Connor – 4th U/12 Starter Solo
- Jocelyn Crosby – Semi’s in both U/12 Intermediate Solo & Slow
- Nari Harling – 4th U/10 Starter Solo
- Abbey Burns – 1st U/16 Prem Solo **Tops of Prems**, 2nd U/16 Prem Slow
- Kasie Newnman – 6th U/14 Champ Slow
- Abi Lea Kinson – 2nd U/10 Starter Solo & Slow
- Ria Burns – 3rd U/8 Intermediate Solo, 1st U/6 Intermediate Solo
- Holly Gilmore – 6th U/14 Intermediate Solo, 4th U/14 Intermediate Slow
- Ella Mae Brown – 1st U/4 Beginner Solo, 2nd U/4 Beginner Slow
- Chantelle Dowson – 5th U/16 Beginner Solo, 7th U/16 Beginner Slow
So proud of all of you, all of your hard work and commitment is paying off!
Keep it up…..this year is proving to be pretty amazing for a lot of you and we are not even half way through!
Lots of love from Sarah, Ruby, Aysha and your SHCSOD Family xxx