WOW!! Huge well done to all dancers and professionals, also to Anna and Sue for a fantastic day!
Our first competition back did not disappoint! All of our Cookies gave it their all and the results were brilliant! We were proud of all of you, recalls are a great achievement after a long break over Christmas, so please don’t be disheartened if you did not reach a final, a great start to the new year, seeing that fight and desire to achieve in you all.
Huge Shout outs to the finalists;
- Lucy Connor – 6th U/10 Starter Slow
- Ava Dutton – 2nd U/6 Beginner Solo, 1st U/6 Beginner Slow, 6th Street
- Kyra Houlsby – 1st U/12 Premier Champ Solo, 3rd /12 Premier Champ Slow
- Ella Mae Brown – 5th U/4 Beginner Solo
- Abbey Burns – 1st & 1st U/16 Premier Champ Solo/Slow **WINNER TOPS OF PREMS**
- Kasie Newman – 5th U/14 Champ Solo, 3rd U/14 Champ Slow
- Elisha Scott – 5th U/10 Beginner Slow2
- Ruby Armour – 7th U/12 Champ Slow
- Holly Gilmour – 2nd U/14 Intermediate Slow
- Ella Callagahn – 4th U/14 Champ Solo
- Sian Carrick – 4th U/14 Starter Slow
- Ria Burns – 2nd U/6 Starter Solo, 1st U/16 Starter Slow, 4th Street
- Alisha Mclean – 4th U/12 Premier Champ Slow
- Courtney Parker – 1st Youth Intermediate Solo
- Ellie Moulding – 6th U/14 Champ, 3rd U/14 Intermediate Solo
**ALL CHAMP/PREM FINALISTS QUALIFIED FOR THE WORLDS 2018!**
Many Congratulations to our winners and WOW our Tops of Winner *Abbey Burns*
Keep working hard everyone, we can see a huge difference in you all from the first (sluggish) lesson after Christmas….you are now back on track.
Lots of love
Sarah, Ruby, Aysha and your SHCSOD Family xxx