Wow!!! The British Championships were just amazing! Our Cookies came away with fantastic results! The standard was incredible, HUGE Congratulations Anna Jones on another brilliant day!
So proud of you all, special mention to Abbey Burns on her double *British Championship* wins in solo and slow along with their solo or slow wins for Amelia Houlsby, Anya Houlsby, Kyra Houlsby, Nari Harling, Ashton Redhead and Ria Burns!
You all danced fantastic, still got a spring in your step from Wales….keep it up girls, just shows you have to believe to achieve and we all believe in you!
Keep working hard….we still have a busy month ahead of us…..lets do this Cookies 🙂
- Amelia Houlsby – 1st U6 Starter Solo *British Champion* 6th U/6 Starter Slow
- Anya Houlsby – Semi Finalist U/10 Starter Solo, 1st U/10 Starter Slow *British Champion*
- Kyra Houlsby – 1st U12 Premier Champ Solo *British Champion* 3rd U12 Premier Champ Slow
- Katie Robson – Semi Finalist U12 Intermediate Solo, 7th U/12 Intermediate Slow
- Nari Harling – 1st U10 Starter Solo *British Champion*
- Abi- Lea Kinson – Runner Up U/10 Intermediate Slow
- Grace Costello – Semi Finalist U/12 Intermediate Solo
- Alana Clifford – Semi Finalist U/8 Beginner Solo & Slow
- Summer Robson – Semi Finalist U/10 Beginner Solo, Quarter Finalist U/10 Beginner Slow
- Ashton Redhead – Quarter Finalist U/14 Starter Solo, 1st U/14 Starter Slow *British Champion*
- Mia Harling – 5th U/16 Intermediate Solo, Runner Up U/16 Champ Slow
- Ria Burns – 4th U8 Intermediate Solo, 1st U/8 Intermediate Slow *British Champion*
- Zoe Brown – Semi Finalist U/12 Intermediate Slow
- Scarlett Heslop – Semi Finalist U/8 Beginner Solo, Runner Up U/8 Beginner Slow
- Abbey Burns – – 1st Youth Premier Champ Solo *British Champion* 1st Youth Premier Champ Slow *British Champion*
Lots of love from Sarah, Ruby, Aysha and your SHCSOD Family xxx