WOW!!! We just LOVE VIVA and the VIVA TITLE CHAMPIONSHIP did not disappoint!
Massive well done to the Viva Team, fantastic atmosphere, amazing trophies and the standard was through the roof!
My Cookies, were on fire in Grand Prix! So proud of how hard you all fought, my beginners, starters and intermediates being recalled against those Champs and Prems!
HUGE HIGH FIVE to our Abbey Burns winning the U/16 Grand Prix!! Absolutely awesome!
- Ria Burns – U/6 Grand Prix – Runner Up!, U/6 Intermediate Solo Winner, U/6 Intermediate Slow Winner
- Kyra Houlsby – U/12 Grand Prix – 6th, U/12 Prem Champ Slow -4th
- Amelia Houlsby – U/6 Grand Prix Semi Finalist, U/6 Beginner Solo – 3rd, U/6 Beginner Slow – 6th
- Anya Houlsby – U/8 Grand Prix – 4th (Did not compete Solo/Slow)
- Emma Bryden – U/12 Solo and Slow Beginner Semi Finalist
- Abbey Burns – U/16 Grand Prix – 1st, U/16 Prem Champ Solo – 1st, U/12 Prem Champ Slow – 3rd
- Ella Mae Brown – U/4 Beginner Solo 3rd, U/4 Beginner Slow – 2nd
- Lacey Forth – U/6 Grand Prix – Semi Finalist, U/6 Starter Solo – 2nd , U/6 Starter Slow – 1st
- Abbey Leigh Forth – U/10 Grand Prix – Semi Finalist, U/10 Champ Solo – Semi Finalist, U/10 Prem Champ Slow – 5th
- Zoe Brown – U/12 Starter Solo – 1st
- Nari Harling – U/10 Starter Solo & Slow – Semi Finalist
- Mia Harling – U/16 Intermediate Solo – Runner Up
- Alisha Mclean – U/14 Grand Prix – Semi Finalist, U/14 Champ Slow – 3rd
- Jocelyn Crosby – U/10 Intermediate Slow – 7th
- Sian Carrick – U/16 Starter Slow – 4th
- Abi Lea Kinson – U/10 Starter Solo – Semi Finalist, U/10 Starter Slow – Runner Up
Special “Congratulations” to our Lacey winning her section after only being in it a short while and achieving runner up her first time in ‘Starter Solo’ Also to our Zoe losing her last life (all 1st’s!) now an Intermediate in Solo!
Massive well done to the rest of our Cookies; Holly G, Kayleigh, Summer, Savvie and Skye, you all danced amazing, I am always proud!
It was a great day, but a little bitter sweet as it was the last time our beautiful Holly G competed in freestyle. I have watched Holly grow into a young lady with such a big heart and into an amazing dancer, so fierce and strong in her solo, just breath taking in her slow! She fully deserved one of the SHCSOD 10 Year Anniversary Awards….
‘Miss Congeniality Award’ = Miss Holly Gilmour
The winner of this award, is such a warm, kind, friendly young lady who gets on with everyone, well maybe has a little squabble with her sister every so often! She has matured into a beautiful young lady who’s dancing is blowing us away every lesson, we are over the moon for her recent sponsorship…It is of course the fabulous Holly Gilmour!
Seeing you dance for the last time, gave us a ll a lump in our throat, you are simply amazing! You certainly got the biggest cheers of the day 🙂
We all love you to pieces and hope that you will not be a stranger 🙂 you will need a ‘Crazy Cookie’ fix every so often.
Huge well done everyone, super proud of you all.
Lots of love
Sarah, Ruby, Aysha and your SHCSOD Family xxx