Huge THANK YOU to Anita Brown & Yvonne Kelly for an amazing day, so much talent in one room. We loved seeing the finalists shine on the stage from First Timers to Premier Champs, everyone of them being equal.
Before I list our results I would like to mention those Cookies that battled so hard on the floor and danced amazing, some reaching the semi’s and just missing out on their time to shine in the finals. Massive well done to our Maya, Nari, Katie Ellie, Ella and Effie, you had all worked so hard on your slow spots, we were all sitting with every part of us crossed hoping to see you all walk out on the stage. You all gave it 100% so be as proud as we all are of you!
- U/8 Beginner – Scarlett Heslop – 2nd
- U/16 Beginner – Cori Gray – WINNER
- U/6 Starter – Amelia Houlsby – 2nd
- U/8 Starter – Lacey Forth – 4th
- U/12 Starter – Jocelyn Crosby – 3rd
- U/16 Starter – Sian Carrick – 8th
- U/14 Premier Champ – Alisha Mclean – 9th
- Youth Premier Champ – Abbey Burns – 4th
- U/16 Beginner – Cori Gray – 2nd
- U/6 Starter – Amelia Houlsby – WINNER
- U/8 Starter – Scarlett Heslop – 2nd, Lacey Forth – 7th
- U/12 Starter – Lexi Golden – 3rd
- U/16 Starter – Sian Carrick – 7th
- U/14 Premier Champ – Alisha Mclean 6th
- Youth Premier Champ – Abbey Burns – WINNER
Special mention to our Scarlett and Lacey both competing for the first time in U/8 Starter Solo and reaching the final! Also to our Jocelyn losing her last life and now an Intermediate Slow dancer!
Congratulations to all of you, we went with no expectations as we knew the competition was going to be tough, so to come home with 3 winners and 15 finalists is just awesome!! Keep working hard girls, we are all very proud of you.
Lots of love from your Teachers and your SHCSOD Family xxx